Basically, to participate, you just have to post a comment here with what do you want me to draw if you win. If it doesn't go against the rules, I'll assignate you a number and on day 24th I'll pick a number using Random Number Generator and if your number wins, I'll draw what you suggested.
- one suggestion/comment per person. Notes, e-mails or twitter messages won't work. I'll only give numbers to people who comment on this journal...
- no comic pages
- one or two characters, no background (or very simple background)
- I won't draw children under 14 at all. And no one under 18 if there's showing any "taboo place".
- No real people unless I get explicit consent by that person. What do I consider explicit consent? Well "I know her and she says it's alright!" won't work. "This is my pic and I agree with it" won't work either (I can send other people's pics and say it's me as well, you know). If this happens, we'll talk about it through PMs. I don't care if it's her birthday and you want to give her a surprise. I've had bad experiences in the past due to me being naive and I would like to avoid repeating them.
- No gore. No bestiality. No guro. No scat (I guess a fart or a burp would be ok? I should think about that, but "solid or liquid scat" is definitely a no no)
- You can suggest a size and a shape, of course, but I will like to have fun as well so I may take some artistic freedom.
- This will remain "open" until December 24th at... er... let's say 6pm UK time (1pm EST). Then I'll use the number generator to pick a number and announce the winner xD
Just in case: I may be forgetting something so I may add some restriction if I notice I've forgotten something later.
Also, you can ask for non-WG stuff if you want. Muscles, giantesses (even if this could be tricky with the 'little to no background rule', but still... adding the second character could help for size comparison), inflation, non-fetish stuff... you name it
This may be a bit too complicated but, I'll start giving numbers starting at number 51, then 52, then 53, etc. and then add a cushion of 50 black numbers after the last participant. So let's say 55 people ask for a "lottery ticket" (they are a lot, but this works for . They'd be 51 to 105, and when I use the number generator I'll ask it to pick a number from 1 to 155. If it choses any "blank number" (any number not given to a person) I'll ask it to choose another one until it chooses a "non-blank number".
Why this over complication? To make it a bit more fair. I have my reasons, just please humor me on this